Apr 13, 2011

Good News! Direct Links to the Movie Segments

I'm glad to say that the NEW posts will come with direct links to the movie segments. Now you won't depend on other softwares to download the videos. This will be a test, though. I hope to have some feedback whether it works better this way or if it really does not matter to you. Uploading the videos is extremely time consuming to me, so I will keep on doing it only if the outcomes are worth it. Unfortunately, this will be done from the next post on - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Restrictive Relative Clauses. The posts before this date won't have the links. Sorry about that. This is a thank you gift for the half a million visitors of this blog!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

seu site já virou febre no senac pernambuco.... parabéns pelo trabalho...

Janaina Luna
Prof. do Senac e da Escola Americana do Recife.

Claudio Azevedo said...

Que ótimo! Ainda bem que o pessoal aí está aproveitando. Até.

Justine Arena said...

Hi Cláudio,

Does this mean that we won't be able to download the movie segments to Real Player anymore? If so, I will be heart broken, as we can not rely on the internet to download the videos in class. I always make sure I have them downloaded to Real Player so I don't have any surprises in class. :)

I am your biggest fan!

Cheers,
Justine

Claudio Azevedo said...

Hi Justine,
It means you will have both alternatives for the downloads. You will be able to download the videos straight from my wiki or with realplayer, the way it used to be. It will be just an extra choice for downloads. Not everyone manages to download the videos with realplayer, but don't ask me why that happens, because realplayer works perfectly with me (and with you, I suppose). See you.

Unknown said...

That's great, Claudio! I'd like very much to download the segments!! Pleeese! And thank you!!!

Claudio Azevedo said...

Let's see how it goes. So far, I'll keep on doing it.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm a teacher in Korea and I love your work:)
It works everytime and the kids love it.
I can't find a way to download the video, there's only a link.
Is there any way????

Claudio Azevedo said...

You have to click on the link and you are taken to my wiki. There look for "download". It is the only way to download the video.