Quantifiers with relative pronouns
some of which - lots of whom - two of which, among others.
She has three brothers, two of whom live in Brazil.
I read three books last week, one of which I really hated.
There were some good songs on the concert's playlist, none of which I listened to.
I. Watch the movie segment and talk to a partner.
1. Describe the scene.
2. What is the prince's personality?
3. What is the curse the old lady put on him?
4. Do you believe in curses? Why (not)?
II. Complete the blanks with a quantifier and a pronoun, according to the information provided by the segment.
Many/Most/Some/A few/None/Lots/One + OF + Whom/Which
1. There were many elegant ladies on the ballroom, ____________ were wearing white and ______________ was wearing blue, the singer.
2. The intruder opened the window of the ballroom lit by candles, ______________ went out in the wind.
3. When they saw the old woman's transformation, the guests, _______________ did not witness her putting the curse on the prince, ran away from the ballroom without looking back .
4. The servants used to have memories of the kingdom, _____________ were erased by the enchantress from the minds of the people they loved.
1. Most of whom / One of whom
2. Some of which
3. Most of whom
4. All of which
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST